State Higher Educational Institution "National Mining University"
conducted in 2012, enrollment of students
the first year of full-time and part-time teaching specialty
LAND MANAGEMENT AND CADASTRE
Licensed set - 25 people.
Educational qualification : Bachelor, Specialist.
Forms of education : full, correspondence, evening, external, short.
Admission is for learning place for government orders and contracts for training in educational and professional programs:
- Bachelor on the basis of secondary education or educational qualification of junior specialist;
- Specialist based on the basic higher education in the relevant field of study.
Students have the opportunity to get a competitive position to education in "Geodesy, Cartography and Land Management." Graduates of our specialty engineers surveyors working in public and private enterprises.
Nonresident students hostel.
The university is one of the best libraries of science, technology and literature, including in electronic form.
The department is equipped with modern surveying equipment, stocked computer labs and relevant special software.
Department of Geodesy annually by the Olympics in "Land Management and Cadastre" among students. Winners participate in the National Olympiad, where they traditionally occupy prizes.
Students actively participate in intrahigh, national and international scientific conferences and forums, publish svoih research in relevant scientific journals and books.
Study geodetic practice is to geodesic polygon camp "Miner", located on the banks of Samara in the pine forest and village Kanaka on the Black Sea. Production practice in land management organizations held the city and region on its own initiative or on the distribution department.
Annually turystychnyi hiking in the woods on the river Novomoskovsk Samarchuk concerts to "Freshman Day", "Day Students", "Day of the surveyor," "Student Spring", "Miss NSU," "Graduation Ball."
Additionally, students have the opportunity to:
- parallel to get a second degree part-time forms;
- take a course in linguistic university centers for the study of foreign languages;
- get in-depth computer training;
- officer rank in the military department;
- engage in various sports clubs and participate intrahigh, intercollegiate and international competitions;
- engage in various circles (dance, music, vocals, etc.) in the cultural and educational center NMU;
- undergo training to obtain a driving license category A, B;
- spend summer vacations in the U.S. program Work and Travel, for students (under 25) are full-time students;
- travel with geological tourist club NMU.